Sunday, September 26, 2010

BOOBS Forever!

After neglecting this blog for almost a year, I was inspired to get back with the posting after meeting such incredibly beautiful women at last evening's BOOBS dinner. (I also promised Deborah I would...several times!)

Even though I was only able to make the dinner, I walked in feeling that I already knew everyone there; a room full of instant best friends. All was made possible by the fantastic organizing capabilities of the planning committee, who did an outstanding job. Everything from the venue, to the food, to the great conversations, it was about as close to a perfect evening as you can get, convincing me all the more that if women ran the world, lasting peace would be close at hand.

Thanks again to Jennifer, Deborah, Stephanie and everyone on the planning committee for a great evening. (Of course, I forgot my camera, so will have to rely on the kindness of others for photos.)

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you Saturday, Janet! Glad you were able to make it & that you're blogging again. Me too. LOL
    Blessings,
    Robin at Band on the Run

    ReplyDelete